Friday, October 21, 2011

Ketut's most important advice



Want to share Indian Ketut's most important advice with you ("I tell you, it is even more important than practising yoga, now you must understand its importance"):

First thing you must do after you wake up is drink two large glasses of warm water ("when I tell people 1 litre they are scared, but 2 big glasses they find ok") while squatting down or sitting ("in Europe people sit on chairs, so maybe you don't feel comfortable squatting, right?"). After finishing the two glasses, walk around for 4 minutes and after that squat down and lean against the wall for 2 minutes. After, go to the bathroom. Then, exercise for 1 hour. After exercise repeat the above and you are 100% cleansed ("I mean not 95%, but a 100%").

Just so you know! (I tried for a few days now and you feel pretty good!)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Goa, India

No comments:

Post a Comment